The BHK (Biggest Home Hunt From Kolte-Patil) Campaign
On 23rd September, 2017, Kolte-Patil Developers – one of Pune’s biggest and most trusted names in the real estate arena – launched the Biggest Home Hunt from Kolte-Patil, better known as the BHK Campaign, which had a successful run, through to the 8th of October.
From its inception in 1991, Kolte-Patil Developers emerged as one of the most reliable real estate company, with several projects in multiple segments. From standalone residential buildings to integrated townships, many of its developments have received the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Certification.
Kolte-Patil Developers kicked off the festive season with a bang in the form of the BHK campaign which was intelligently coined, playing on the acronym ‘BHK’.
The following reasons made the BHK Campaign a success:
- Its unique proposition of the Biggest Choice, Biggest Price Range, Biggest Inventory andBiggest Offers
- It offered homes at various stages of construction
- It catered to various pocket sizes with homes from Rs. 33 Lac to Rs. 4 Crore
- It met diverse spatial needs with 1, 2, 3 & 4 rooms, living & kitchen and villas to boot
- It had a mass appeal with presence in areas across the city, including Kharadi, Kondhwa, Wakad, Baner and more
- The offers ranged from flexi-payment plans to GST & floor rise waiver and trips to Switzerland
All this, coupled with a strong repute, lead to the campaign taking off in a big way.
Mr. Gopal Sarda, Group CEO, Kolte-Patil Developers Limited, believes Kolte-Patil has emerged as a trend setter in the Pune real estate market due to its customer centricity, and knack for tailoring innovative campaigns while keeping their patrons at the core of every decision.
He says, “We are optimistic that the inherent strength of the brand and our unique 360 degree positioning, offering customers homes at every end of the price spectrum and at prime locations across the Pune city, will result in a phenomenal response.”
As Mr. Sarda rightly said, the Biggest Home Hunt from Kolte-Patil (BHK) Campaign had a successful run, keeping up with the spotless track record of the real estate giant.