Joint ventures

The strength of any company is determined as much by its internal strength; as its strong associations with all its partners. We at Kolte-Patil Developers Ltd believe in associating with the best, forging long-lasting relationships that increase mutual value - to the customers, to the partners and to Kolte-Patil Developers Ltd.

Vertical and horizontal integration - partnering with our vendors, suppliers, fellow developers and customers - is the key to a long-lasting success.

Together, we create brilliant landmarks that stand tall, embodying our spirit of comradeship and trust. Our fundamental values of integrity, transparency and honesty inspire faith, creating relationships that last forever.

Our Joint Ventures

ICICI Ventures

We have entered into a joint venture agreement with ICICI Venture Funds Management Company Limited, one of the largest Real Estate Funds in India. Wherein, we propose to develop approx. 400-acre Township at Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra. The development of the project is made through a SPV Kolte-Patil I-Ven Townships (Pune) Limited, in which Kolte-Patil Developers Ltd and ICICI Venture hold equally.

Yatra Capital

We have entered into a joint venture agreement with Yatra Capital, Amsterdam listed company through its group company K2A Residential Limited. This is an Amsterdam based Euronext listed Real Estate Fund, with a strategy to make real estate investments in India. The Fund has invested in SPV i.e. Kolte-Patil Real Estate Private Limited. for development of approx 41-acre Residential Township at Kharadi in Pune.

Tuscan Real Estate Private Limited

Kolte-Patil Developers Ltd and Portman Holdings LLC, USA, sign JV for residential project in Pune.

Portman Holdings is a vertically integrated, full-service real estate development company with an international presence and a rich history of developing premier projects that spans five decades and three continents. Portman has successfully completed developments of both single-use and mixed-use projects, creating both domestic and international urban landmarks. These include hotels, office buildings, retail spaces, residences, and trade marts.

Portman Holdings currently has offices in Atlanta, Mumbai, Seoul and Shanghai.

Tuscan Real Estate Private Limited is a SPV in which Kolte-Patil Developers Limited holds 51% equity and Portman Holdings holds the rest 49%. The SPV is developing residential project at Kharadi, Pune.


  • Realty Plus Excellence Award 2013

  • Award 2011

  • AESA Award 2008